These white cotton masks are the perfect blank canvas to unleash your creativity and make them uniquely yours. Use fabric dye (we love the Rit brand), fabric markers, or even plant-based dyes to turn these masks into unique works of art. Get confident protection in a look that's uniquely you!
Our perfect-fitting face masks are designed in three sizes tailored specifically for small kids 3-6 years old, big kids 7-12 years old, and teens/adults. Made in the USA with 100% breathable cotton, so that you can get back to the activities you love comfortably, safely, and in style.
- Contoured comfortable fit, and soft braided elastic straps over the head keep mask secure, upside down or around town
- 3 tailored sizes for a perfect fit on every face, from preschooler to adult
- Double-layer, tight-weave 100% cotton
- Reusable and machine-washable
- Proudly made in Los Angeles, California USA
- We are donating mass to an organizations working to uplift and empower youth. Today, your purchase will help send masks to
Project Lemonade, a Portland-based non-profit that provides new, fashionable clothing, shoes, and supplies to youth in the foster care system, in addition to their Internship and Wish-granting programs.
Please inquire about bulk discounts here.
Due to hygiene and quality standards, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for this product.
WARNING: RISK OF SUFFOCATION. This product is not intended for children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
This is not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or prevention or reduction of infection. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
This is not a medical-grade mask and should not be used as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.