Empower Mint Face Mask 3-Pack
Mask your face, not your personality. Express yourself in Destira’s perfect-fitting athletic face masks. Our Azalea Pink 3-pack comes in three sizes: child small for kids 3-6 years old, child large for kids 7-12 years old, and teen/adult small. Made in the USA with 100% GOTS-certified organic, breathable cotton, so that you can get back to the activities you love comfortably, safely, and in style.
- Contoured comfortable fit, and soft braided elastic straps keep mask secure, upside down or around town
- Double-layer, tight-weave, non-toxic 100% organic cotton
- Three tailored sizes for a perfect fit for every face, from child large to adult small
- Filter pocket designed for easy filter insert and removal
- Reusable and machine-washable
- Proudly made in Los Angeles, California USA
- For every 3-pack purchased, we will donate one mask to an organization working to uplift and empower youth. Today, your purchase will send a mask to Cool Girls an Atlanta-based non-profit built around empowering girls to stop the cycle of poverty, low self-esteem, and teen pregnancy.
Please inquire about bulk discounts here.
Due to hygiene and quality standards, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for this product.
WARNING: RISK OF SUFFOCATION. This product is not intended for children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
This is not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or prevention or reduction of infection. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
This is not a medical-grade mask and should not be used as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
You may also like
Tips for Sizing
Destira leotards run fairly true to your gymnast's clothing size. Most often, a gymnast will wear the same size they wear in street clothes. For example, a 10/12 Child Large in girls clothing is a Child Large in Destira.
Metallic fabrics have less stretch and will have a tighter feel when worn. Keep fabric type in mind when choosing size. For growing room, choose one size up.
Please do not size based on another apparel brand, as each brand runs differently. When in doubt size to your gymnast's street clothing size.
Need help sizing for face masks? FACE MASK - SIZE CHART
|24 1/2"||19 1/2"||21 3/8"||39 3/8"||Child XXS (3-4)|
|24 7/8"||19 7/8"||21 3/4"||41 1/2"||Child XS (5-6)|
|25 1/4"||20 1/4"||22 1/8"||43 3/4"||Child S (6x-7)|
|25 5/8"||20 5/8"||22 1/2"||45 3/4"||Child M (8-10)|
|26"||21"||22 7/8"||48"||Child L (10-12)|
|27 1/4"||19 3/4"||25 3/4"||49 5/8"||Junior (12-14)|
|28 3/4"||20 3/4"||27 1/4"||51 3/4"||Adult XS|
|30 1/8"||21 3/8"||28 3/4"||53 7/8"||Adult S|
|31 1/2"||23 3/4"||30 1/4"||56"||Adult M|
|33"||25 1/8"||31 3/4"||58"||Adult L|
|34 3/4"||26 1/2"||33 1/4"||60 3/8"||Adult XL*|
How to Measure
- Chest Measurement: taken with a deep breath, arms held out at shoulder height. Go directly over shoulder blades on back.
- Waist Measurement: taken at natural waistline, on-or-around belly-button
- Hip Measurement: taken around the fullest part of the buttocks
- Torso Measurement: taken from the center of the shoulder, down the front, between the legs, and up to the back to the starting point.
Tips to make your favorite Destira last longer!
Rinse/Wash ASAP: Leotards need a rinse even after a quick workout. Sweat, body oils, and deodorant can do damage. The sooner you can wash, the better!
Hand Wash: All the experts agree that hand washing is best. Washing machines agitate all the delicate parts - crystals, vinyl, straps, or holograms.
Soap Up: We recommend washing a leotard with a mild detergent(our favorite is Ivory Snow liquid). Stay away from a standard laundry detergent, especially granular ones, as they can be abrasive. DO NOT use Woolite or fabric softener. They break down the glue that holds the foil and/or embellishment on the garment. Do not bleach or iron your leotards.
Dry Off: Resist the urge to wring your leotards after hand washing them. Doing so can damage the fibers. Lay the leotard out on a towel, roll the towel up and squeeze gently, then lay it out to dry. Avoid drying it in sunshine.
Rotate Leos: Spandex and Lycra are memory fabrics, meaning they need a full day to snap back to their usual position. If you're at camp, or wear leotards often, it's essential to have more than one so that each leo has 24 hours to bounce back (as well as time to wash and dry completely).
Keep Cool: Hot water is bad for workout wear. Wash your garment in cold water.
Prep Your New Leotards: Before your first workout, you can do a 30-minute soak in a vinegar and water mixture (1 tablespoon white vinegar per quart of water) to prevent dye from bleeding. PS - This works for all your clothes and is great for dark denim!
Watch Where You Sit: When you're at the gym, watch out for Velcro on mats, equipment, or grips. Velcro can snag leotard material.