Calling cosmic adventurers! NASA may have misplaced your Astronaut Academy acceptance letter, but you can still get your space-travel vibes on with this Interstellar mask 3-pack.
Rep your your love for our national space agency with a rich royal cobalt blue and let yourself get lost in the spray of mesmerizing stars on the solid black mask. Natural variation in the lemon-lime fabric means your mask may be more muted than the product image.
- Over-head straps reduce irritation around the backs of ears and stay on during active play
- Soft braided elastic over-head straps keep mask secure, upside down or around town
- Contoured comfortable fit, in 3 tailored sizes for a perfect fit for every face, from child to adult
- Double-layer, tight-weave, non-toxic 100% premium cotton
- Reusable and machine-washable
- Proudly made in Los Angeles, California USA
- We are donating masks to organizations working to uplift and empower youth. Today, your purchase will help send masks to Project Lemonade, a Portland-based non-profit that provides new, fashionable clothing, shoes, and supplies to youth in the foster care system, in addition to their Internship and Wish-granting programs.
Please inquire about bulk discounts here.
Due to hygiene and quality standards, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for this product.
WARNING: RISK OF SUFFOCATION. This product is not intended for children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
This is not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or prevention or reduction of infection. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
This is not a medical-grade mask and should not be used as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.