Meet the Team: Braylee and Emi - Sales Extraordinaires
Written by Madison Melancon
Written by Madison Melancon
If you are one of our Wholesale or Consignment clients, you are more than likely talking to Braylee or Emi each time you connect with us. These ladies work hard every day to ensure that your Destira experience is one-of-a-kind!
Braylee Osterhaus - Account Manager
We asked both Braylee and Emi to share a little more about themselves and their roles at Destira. Here is what they had to say.Let’s start at the beginning. Tell us how you ended up working at Destira. What inspired you to apply in the first place?
- Braylee: My friend Krystal (Director of Marketing) has worked for Destira for 12 years. I was changing careers after being in cosmetics for 15 years and we thought it could be the right fit based on my past experience of management, sales, and being in a customer facing role.
- Emi: Fun fact! Braylee and I worked together once upon a time, and so when the position opened up it was an easy choice to join this dream team! After learning more about the company I was excited to work alongside a team of entrepreneurial leaders!
In a nutshell can you describe your position at Destira?
- Braylee: I am an Account Manager - basically handling all things stock for the pro-shop! I manage our wholesale, consignment, affiliate programs for current and new customers.
- Emi: I handle all of the consignment invoicing and manage the consignment return schedule. I am also a good resource if you ever need any help curating a wholesale order, or making any changes to your consignment account.
Emi Garcia - Assistant Sales Manager
You have a customer facing job. You connect with people all day, every day. What’s fun about that?
- Braylee: It’s fun to connect and build relationships with customers and treat them the same way you would your friends.
- Emi: Connecting with people all over the world is the fun part of my job! I love hearing stories first-hand about Destira and how wearing our products made an impact on so many girls, from building confidence to inspiring them to be future leaders of this world.
Can you give us some tips on how to connect with people? Tips we can use in our everyday lives?
- Braylee & Emi: Be genuine and be yourself while also being present!
Tell us a little about your family and how Destira’s “family first” philosophy has impacted you.
- Braylee: I’m very close with my family and live in a different state, so it’s nice to be a part of a family business that is flexible, understanding, and puts family first.
- Emi: I was born and raised in Hawaii, so family is incredibly important to me. Being an ocean apart from my own family, it was important to work for a company where our values aligned.
Destira designs and sells leotards, but equally important is our message of self-confidence and empowerment. What do you do to build confidence in yourself?
- Braylee: Workout and self care. Set goals for myself to achieve and have drive.
- Emi: Consistency builds confidence, especially when learning a new skill. Celebrate the small wins. I also surround myself with people who love and support me.
Gymnastics is recognized as being one of the toughest of all sports, ranking in the top 10. You may not be on the parallel bars or mat, but what do you do to promote your physical well-being?
- Braylee: I do at home personal trainer workouts 5 days a week and walk to places as much as I can!
What are your top 3 favorite Destira Leos?!
- Braylee: , , ,
- Emi: , and !