In Destira’s Portland office, closed now since mid-March, we have a bulletin board for posting thank-you cards we receive from customers, as well as Post-it notes celebrating each other’s victories, large and small. We call it the Kudos Wall.
Since almost everyone is working from home now—shout-out to Darcie in the warehouse, shipping your web orders and holding down the fort!—we created a #KudosWall channel on our Slack. This way, we can continue to share our wins to help fuel and inspire us while we’re unable to celebrate each other in person.
Highlights from the Destira Digital Kudos Wall
- Our new Digital Pro-Shop program already has over 50 gym partners signed up to earn a 20% commission on every sale made through their referral link. It’s easy and quick to join here, get your unique link, and move your Destira Pro Shop online!
- Sea You Later saw a jump in sales. No surprise here, those bespectacled narwhals are a delight!
- We’re enjoying sampling online home workout programs: obé fitness, FitOn, Peloton, and Yoga with Adriene are all earning our appreciation.
- We created our 500th custom leotard design, for Power Moves Gymnastics and Fitness in New York!
- And, of course, we’re all sharing photos of our beautiful loaves of homemade bead:
Stay Connected, Share Your Wins
The Kudos Wall is another way that we share the love and practice gratitude, which is particularly important now, as we’re working from home and missing in-person connection. Can you relate? How are you staying close and celebrating your victories with your friends, your team, and your gym family?